Want To Virtually Connect To Your All Closed Peeps Back Home? Fly With Pix’s Virtual SIM Card
Also known as an e-SIM card, a virtual SIM card substitutes your years-old physical SIM card.
Comparatively, it is easy to use, features-packed, convenient, and functions better than others.
Best of all, where a traditional SIM is used only by inserting into a mobile phone, the virtual SIM card is used only with an internet connection, that is, it’s crafted to be used with your personal computer. On the other hand, the physical SIM card is used only with a mobile phone, tablet or any other smart devices functional with such SIMs.
However, the aim of both types of SIM cards is same, allowing you to stay connected with all of your near and dear ones back at home, from anywhere, anytime.
A virtual SIM card doubles as your alternate number you can use to do your other business task.
Still, the question lingers which virtual SIM card should be chosen to go with when there are many.
Well, its straightforward answer is the Pix’s virtual SIM card! It is not only affordable to use but also lets you stay connected to all of your friends and family members, without having to worry about the bill shock caused by outrageous roaming bills.
So, here comes the features-packed Pix Wireless’s Virtual SIM Card with its superb attributes.
- It allows you to connect a modem to your SIM to your PC and use it to talk, text and browse
- It doesn’t restrict you to a specific region, and free SIM card slot in your phone are just a couple of bonuses.
- Being VPN, it allows you to communicate while you travel to your destination.
- These cards offer at the rates of the home operator, with full security and anonymity.
- You can use this service at/in any place only if you have an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Connection is indispensible otherwise; all calls will be diverting to mobile or voice mail.
- It functions sine any extra equipment and doesn’t depend on mobile coverage.
- It can be operated via your personal account or the vendor from which you bought it.
- It offers a number of call forwarding options, call recording, IVR and voice mail.
- Its entire communication process is scanned through solid and reliable data centers.
- It is easy to configure and activate.
If you are looking to going cheap with your international roaming charges, the Pix’s virtual SIM is better than the plastic-formed SIM cards, stuffed with a myriad of problems.