Check How Pix’s Data Plans Never Let You Stay Offline While Exploring Helsinki, Finland
If you are planning for a world tour with your wife, fiancé or girlfriend and want to enjoy viewing of gamut of attractions and activities, Helsinki, Finland could be your ideal getaway.
Whether you are an art lover, outdoor aficionado, foodie, or want to unearth history, Helsinki has the Finish National Gallery, the Sibelius Park & Monument, Uspenski Cathedral, amazing paintings of the Virgin Mary and several saints and more.
The Finnish National Gallery brings to you more than 40,000 works of art spread throughout the stunning building, The Sibelius Park and Monument, established in memory of Finnish composer Jean Sibelius, is perfect to visit by those who are fan of classical music.
The strong suit of this monument is that it’s built of hundreds of steel pipes that make it whistle lovely sweetly music as and when the wind blows through these pipes.
Besides, Uspenski Cathedral is the clear depiction of Russian’s influence on Finland.
Thus, when you are in Finland, you will find this region inundated with different architectural feats you can hardly miss out. Plus, there is partly underground Temppeliaukio Church and the bright white Helsinki Cathedral that will leave you spellbound thanks to its superb architectural designs attached with an enriched history.
However, before you fly to unravel this historically enriched region, it’s imperative that you active your smart device with any of the Pix’s universal wireless data plans.
By activating any of these plans, you cannot only save your unnecessary roaming charges, but also get rid of the hassles of frequent call drops, undelivered messages.
All these data plans from Pix Wireless are specifically designed for travelers like you who want to share every moment spent during their world travel with their closed peeps.
Hence, when you are all set to leave for Helsinki, Finland and want to explore its enriched culture, familiarize yourself with the Pix’s universal wireless data plans features:
Pix Yellow Features
- Perfect monthly plan for the devices that are compatible with Sprint
- Prepaid by nature and facilitates nationwide 4G LTE Sprint Network
- Provides for 4G LTE Data on America’s largest Wireless network
- Covers up to 99% of America with 4G LTE
- Allows for unlimited communication data
- Monthly plan
Pix Silver Features
- Facilitates 4G LTE Data on America’s largest Wireless Network
- Connects you to the Nation’s largest CDMA Network
- Perfect for unlocked LTE-compatible device
- Provides for unlimited communication data
- Covers widest areas in America
- Monthly plan
Pix World SIM
- Facilitates rigmarole-free communication in over 193 countries and 200 cruise ships
- Let you send and receive SMS texts, and/or access data on the worldwide web.
- Joined hands with more than 150 global network operators
- Enables you to make and receive calls anywhere, anytime
- Perfect for globetrotters
- Global SIM card
Pix Virtual SIM
- Allows for unlimited communication over any Wi-Fi or data connection
- Facilitates unlimited communication over Wi-Fi, or any data connection
- Perfect e-SIM card that will work as your another phone number
- This is an iPhone & Android compatible virtual SIM or App
When exploring Helsinki, you would never want to get stung by the expensive international roaming charges but do want to stay in constant touch with all your closed peeps.
Pix Wireless brings to you Universal Wireless Data Plans along with worldwide coverage in more than 193 countries and 200 cruise ships for a fully customizable rate.
With the activation of any of these plans, you are sure to access high-speed internet, make international calls, and send text messages no matter where your interest takes you!
With Pix’s universal wireless data plans, you can confidently enjoy your tour to Helsinki knowing that you’ll always stay in touch with the peeps you love the most.